Saturday, August 18, 2012

Quincy's life celebration

Tomorrow August 19th is suppose to be a happy day for my sweet friend Angie who I love, but have never met. She lost her sweet Quincy Lee in a horrible car accident. Ollie and Quincy are now buddies in heaven. I hope they are having a party to celebrate her birth 2 years ago. I wish so bad her momma could cuddle her and feel her tiny,fat, soft hands. Quincy please hold up your sweet parents tomorrow and let them know you are happy and safe.
We long for the day we meet your precious face in heaven and get to enjoy these moments we missed out on down here. We love you Brady, Angie,Quincy and baby boy!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I am so happy to see that you are writing on your blog. It's nice to read and I hope that it is helping you. It helps me tons to write things down and be able to go back and re read them. I bet Quincy and Ollie had a grand party in heaven! Hopefully it was more happy than ours. :0(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiffany-
    You don't know me but I am one of Angie's best friends. I just wanted to thank you for the friendship and love that you give her. Thank you for giving her the strength when she needed it the most. I'm positive Quincy and Ollie had a wonderful day! I have been reading your blog today and I must say what a wonderful person and mother you must be. I strive to be the person that you are. Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete