Tuesday, November 6, 2012

*Ollie*

Nursery photos!

I love these pictures because it tells me so many things...
1-Ollie's cheeks are red because our house was always so cold, so every time we went out he got WAY-TOO-HOT. 
2-He is in his undershirt becasue his puppy dog sweater made him too hot.
3-Sweet Ollie was hard to get to smile but when he did he didn't stop..I think he saved his smiles for Poppy!! 
4-I find it amazing and perfect in every way that he is holding the "OLLIE BLUE" lego blocks. Both of these blues are now the colors that remind us of him for some reason.
oh wow how I miss that face.....

thank you Lynnette- his sweet nursery teacher

2 comments:

  1. You're right when you did get him to smile it made you have the best feeling! I love his cute little red cheeks!

    ReplyDelete