Thursday, November 8, 2012

POPPY 6 MONTHS

Ms. Poppers! Shes working on her second tooth and chews EVERYTHING.
She loves being snuggled into her daddy on walks!
Poppy is getting bigger and eating..everything. in.site. She loves 
food
She put herself to sleep with her giraffe positioned perfectly;y on her face!
Poppy curls her nose every time she smiles..too cute
I love to put hats on her tiny little head. She likes them too just not this moment
Amazing hair-doo. and notice her shirt...STUD MUFFIN. my middle name! Thanks Grammy

2 comments:

  1. She is such a beautiful little girl! I want to hug and kiss her every time I see a picture of her. I love how happy she always is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep posting pictures! We love them. She is a little doll, can't wait to kiss her chubs.

    ReplyDelete