Thursday, November 14, 2013

One more day...



Wednesday, November 13, 2013
11-13-13
26.3 weeks growing this peanut
Well my goodness....one more day down.
I doubted, on many different occasions, that baby Hebb and I would even make this far.
What a miracle.
It has been a constant roller coaster of emotions.
 But we are still fighting, fighting mightily.

Today was uneventful, just how we prefer it.
 I seriously can't believe how high my spirits have been through all of this- and all the doctors comment every morning on how positive and gracefully I have handled all this. I KNOW its because my sweet  
Ollie 
 is carrying me. He is with me, I just feel it. Trust me, I wish I could see him physically holding me, but I can not deny his constant spirit and force to fight that has filled my entire body. I am completely filled with courage, determination and hope. At this point, we still do not know the outcome, it could be very negative and sad, BUT it could be very positive and happy. 
I choose positive and happy until I am shown differently. 
.this is just me, chillin and trying to stay focused on a positive outcome. don't worry I get sponge baths now and haven't washed my hair in over a week, but I still feel good. 

What if it all turns out wonderful?
What if I sat here negative and depressed and it all turned out wonderful? 
No point in focusing on the negative until it presents itself, right?

Until then, mightily fighting through.......

 Currently @ 9:16pm
* no cramping
*no more bleeding-yay
*baby looks great on monitors and is fighting hard-base line heart-rate of 150
*i am feeling good today, lots of energy
*not bored yet, still lots going on
*amniotic fluid level is 4.6 cm---a big huge yay-we started with 1.8cm
*the baby has grown 200 grams in 2 weeks, not a huge amount, but in the 30 percentile, the doc said I am probably in the 30 percentile myself so its appropriate for the little peanut.

LOVE TO YOU ALL!!! 
THANK YOU FOR HELPING CHRIS AND I CARRY THIS HEAVY BURDEN. 
WE COULDN'T DO IT WITHOUT ALL YOUR LOVE, CONSTANT SUPPORT AND MANY PRAYERS. I SERIOUSLY AM HUMBLED BY THOSE WHO HAVE REACHED OUT TO US, MOST OF YOU ARE STRANGERS....YOU ARE SO KIND!!!
.grams is sure taking great care and having fun with miss poppers. 







No comments:

Post a Comment