Saturday, October 27, 2012

Dressing only one

I didnt know last year at the Halloween party for my church 
I wouldnt have my little OLLIE this year......sad. sad. sad. 
Wish my little bumble bee was there with us. 
Poppy 
was so happy and giggly all night. 
she knew here
momma was sad. Last year it was just
Ollie 
and I, this time only Poppy and I. I was suppose to 
get my 2 children dressed up in costumes.
WHY WHY WHY???
Of course I watched all the families looking so perfect
all dressed up, 
each family member was there, 
eating at their tables together. 
Its a good thing I was so busy helping, I didnt have 
time to feel sorry for myself. 
*SERVICE*
has really helped me. 
getting.outside.of.myself.
the end
Happy Dress Up Day!
 

1 comment:

  1. that's what it is about.....service.
    what a sweet, caring heart you have.

    ReplyDelete