Friday, October 26, 2012

pray.pray.pray

i just miss my baby boy oh so much.

my all day prayer is something like this...

Ollie please, please, be with Mommy and Daddy today
we cry. we're  sad. we miss you.
we have hope in seeing you again, but its a.long.time
we need you. lift us up.
inspire us. help us to do good.
we miss your face, your touch, your laugh, your smell.
please heal our broken hearts with your tender touch.
help us to endure and be with you again.
help your sister Poppy to grow strong.
Ollie go visit your grammy and gramps and hold them tight.
help us. hold us and heal us..please 
we love you. miss you, and long for you. 


3 comments:

  1. I know he is near. He helps me & I'm sure he hleps you too. I love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every one of your posts breaks my heart. The love between you and Ollie is so beautiful and your pain at his absence is heart wrenching. I wish there was something I could do to help, but just keep remembering that he is near and wraps his arms around you every day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kelli. It sure is hard. and there is not much you can do except keep showing me love...thankyou. xoxo

      Delete