Thursday, November 29, 2012

PBS Kids Danger

 My cousin Alex informed me that a children's show on PBS kids called Caillou had a scene where the little toddler was helping his grandmother with the laundry. He pushed his little stool, just like Ollie, up to the washer and would throw the clothes in. It appeared to be a fun and helpful activity...Exactly what I thought.

* * * * * * * *

I called this man who might be able to get this episode remove. 
I sure hope he helps so we can save more lives.
Thanks Michael.

As ombudsman, Michael Getler serves as an independent internal critic within PBS. He reviews commentary and criticism from viewers and seeks to ensure that PBS upholds its own

8 comments:

  1. I would like to write a letter to PBS in honor of your sweet Ollie. I saw that episode of Caillou just this morning and thought about reading your story just the other day. Would it be ok if I write a letter to PBS about the dangers of washing machine in honor of your baby?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh how weird you saw the episode this morning. Yes I would love you to write to PBS. If more people write maybe they will listen. Thank you so much.
      Tiffany

      Delete
  2. I was just going to ask the same question. If a lot of us write to PBS, requesting them to remove the episode, perhaps we can get a more speedy result. Is it best to do this online somewhere or is there an address where we can contact Mr. Getler direct?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I talked with Michale Getler today and he said they looked at my blog..He is going to have someone call me. I will talk to them when they call and see what they say. I will let you know if you can write to them. THanks Kelli

      Delete
  3. I am going to write to them as well! I know that would help. I am glad you are trying to get that taken off! You are an awesome mother! oxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll write too. we can all get a lot of people to. Hopefully Mr. Getler may clear it up before we have to. Way to go Tiffany!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too...Can you share a contact/address where we can send letters? I'm sure without a flood of attention to this...they'll just ignore us. I'm sure everyone who reads your blog would help!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rachel, are you rachel Romney Or my neighbor? Tiff knows 2 Rachel Smith's. Just wondering

    ReplyDelete