Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Little loves

This morning I am so thankful for the
 "little loves"  
Ollie 
left behind for us to see and remember him. 

**********

One day he drew on his dresser with a permanent marker and I thought it was funny because he had marker on his new white shirt (a friend-Megan-bought it from janie and jack, it was his most expensive shirt) and a few marks on his cute little face. I didn't get mad at him. I never got made at him, he was too cute, except one time, maybe I will share that another time. I am so glad he wrote his signature on the dresser because I look at it every single morning when I dress Poppy.

Another day I caught him tearing every page from the book "Three billy goats gruff". I didn't get mad once again but I was sad cause this was Chris' favorite book from when he was young. For some reason we kept the book and I am so glad now. I see it every time I pick out a book for Pop. I love it!

One other
 "little love" 
Ollie 
left us was putting my purple toothbrush into the wall heater. We never used the wall heater so I wasn't concerned it would melt. I remember that day, it was just the day before he passed away, I couldn't find my toothbrush I looked everywhere. I remember using a different one that day. It wasn't until that Saturday after we took Ollie off life support, I remember sitting on the toilet and looking in front of me and I saw my toothbrush. I remember thinking "oh how cute is he"?  I don't want to take it out because I love seeing it and thinking of him putting it in that perfect little hole with his tiny, grimy fingers! 
 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Thank you Ollie for leaving behind some 
"little loves". 
I miss you more and there isn't a minute that goes by I don't think of you. I love you and am patiently waiting to see and hold you again. Until then, help us have hope in Gods plan and to endure this life. All my love. Momma


It almost looks like a mouse or something! Cute!



It s hard to see the purple toothbrush, but its in that hole!

5 comments:

  1. These are all so sweet, but I think my favorite is the toothbrush. How special these little loves are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such precious little reminders of your Ollie. It's so cute to see all the funny things they do with their busy little hands and developing minds. Sometimes I feel frustrated with my little tornadoes of destruction. Thanks for reminding me to cherish all of the dresser drawings, destroyed books, and misplaced items. I can imagine how hard it is not to have Ollie with you every day now but I know he will he always be yours and you will definitely have the joy of being his mom forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right mindy, thanks for reminding us all to be more patient Tiffany. Kisses to you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this makes me so happy! I'm so glad you have those little things to remind you of your sweet little boy. Who would have known that permanent marker on a dresser would be a cerished thing.

    ReplyDelete