Thursday, January 3, 2013

First Time in the Castle

Just looking through Ollies folder of pictures...I love these ones because they were some of the last, and his face is precious.
Ollie-This was your first time in the castle at your grammy and gramps house. They were so excited to finally have a grand-child to use the castle. Your grandpa made it for your favorite uncle Zac. I am so sad you didn't get to play in it more, but I am thankful I have these adorable pictures of you.  



Sweet little face, oh I miss him

4 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so glad you took him out to the castle that day. He got to eat breakfast there. His little face in these pictures is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I am so glad too. We ate breakfast together, what a tender moment

      Delete
  2. I know I always say this but he is so adorable. His stringy hair reminds me so much of Q. Those last few pictures are so priceless. The few pics our family sent us while we were in Moab are the most precious to me. That's how we will always remember our angels. It's so impossible to believe we can continue this life without those sweet faces.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angie,
      Same every time I see Q, I think of Ollie. Weird. They are totally buddies.

      Delete