Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Prayer

Ollie 
I pray for your love to encircle my body and lift up my head so I may see the light.
Please encourage me and hold me as I cry.
Protect us through  our day, and ward off the destroying angels. 
Protect our home. 
I know you are powerful so please don't forget us.
Inspire my mind to do great things, and give me hope.
Please heal our heavy heavy hearts and lighten our sad spirits. 
Make us strong.
Help us to see the good in others.
We love you forever sweet Ollie.
We will ENDURE until we hold you again.
 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Tiffany, I found your blog through a comment your mom left on my blog. I have been reading and reading about your precious and beatiful Ollie. I am so very, very sorry for your loss. From one grieving mom to another. Love,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you Anna for reading my blog and writing to me. My mom is so nice and just trying to help me! I will take a look at your story.
      (((Hugs))) to you

      Delete
  2. Dear Tiffany,

    I found your blog from Weslie's post about you on her instagram. Though I do not know you, I cannot help but cry uncontrollably as I read your words about your precious Ollie. I wish there were words to save you from this loss and pain. I wish that you never had to experience this tragedy. I wish washing machines did not exist. I wish that no child ever drowned. And as I wish these thoughts, I know that none of them can change your reality. And so I pray. I pray that your beautiful prayer will ring true. I pray that Ollie's love will lift your head to see the light. I pray that he will protect, inspire, and heal you and your loved ones. I pray that the shock, grief, and sadness you feel will leave you with a peace of mind. I pray that the love you receive from family, friends, and strangers alike will replace your sadness with courage and fill your heart with love. I pray that Ollie will give you the strength to move forward as you continue to touch others' hearts in this big world we live in.

    Most Sincerely,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete