Wednesday, January 9, 2013

*Photos*

Yesterday we got a call from the detective, who we now know quite well and call him by his first name. I never thought I would become personal with a detective because my child died in my house. yucky thought.

Anyway, he was kind enough to call and tell us we might not want these pictures they had for us. He said it was up to us but they were quite nasty. Of course he didnt use nasty but Iam sure they are nasty. 

Pictures of my son dying on my living room floor. makes me sick writing it. 
sick. sick. sick.

and more pictures of the autopsy.
thank goodness they only did an external one on my sweet boy Ollie.

The detective said he thinks these pictures would keep us up at night. 
Do you think? I sure do. I only want nice thoughts about my sweet Ollie. The day of the hospital and the funeral are all over now. Glad they are behind us. 

We don't need anymore sleepless nights, so we told him we don't think this would be necessary to see as part of our healing process.

EWWW could you imagine seeing your dead child and cut open...not a happy thought. 
Sorry for the nasty images in your head 
but it's my reality which I try not to dwell on too much


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I like this thought, cute little guy!


 

4 comments:

  1. NO....you are right, just keep these sweet pictures in your head. Ollie had so much fun that day with the hose in the pool. It was a warm summer day with a perfect blue sky. An Ollie Blue. He loved getting everything wet including me & anyone else outside. Then his grandpa Scott got in the pool with him & Ollie thought that was so funny. He just looked at grandpa for a minute trying to decide what was going on. He had a blast doing something so fun on such a hot day. Love that face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the 3rd time I've tried to comment so if they all show up at once, sorry.
    You are wise to not see the pictures. just remember this day. It was beautiful & warm, the sun was out & the sky was Ollie Blue. Ollies loved having the hose & taking it around trying to get everything wet, including. me. He had the hose everywhere! Zac put all his toys in the pool & Ollie got in there with all the balls for a little while. Then grandpa Scott got in the pool & Ollie just looked at him wondering what he was doing. It was a perfect day, we were all just living in the moment. Beautiful memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, I would not want to see those images. That is not how you want to remember your sweet boy. That picture of him by the pool is adorable. That's a good way to remember him. Perfect. Happy. Full of life. Becaust that is how he continues to be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats all that i have of my babies and i wish i had sweet clean bodies to look at. so trust me..... DONT look at them. i admire you more than i think you will ever know.

    ReplyDelete