Thursday, December 12, 2013

Poppy Time

Little miss Poppy girl gets cuter and cuter. 
Poor thing has been affected by all this momma being gone business. 
She wouldn't leave my side the day I got home from the hospital. 
Oh my goodness, it was so nice to hold her after 5 weeks. pure joy! 
 She has done so well through all of this and has only lashed out at her grandmas because she wants all of my undivided attention. And I don't blame her.
 She has gone from 24/7 momma time to about 3 mins. of momma hospital time and now a pumping NICU momma-which equates to not much extra time at all.
I sure try to really listen and give her my complete attention, but I could do better. 
I sure love her and need her in my life. 
She is our little Honey Badger!


She is now 19 months old, independent as ever and smart as
 a whip!

Poppy loves:
going outside any time of day or night


playing daddy's organ



holding, rocking and singing to EVERY baby doll-of course she already cant get enough of her baby brother



going for rides in the bike trailer




morning walks with her funny daddy



displaying her puppets on her arms-they are really leg warmers


and
wearing sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment