Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Kayelyn Louder

There has been a woman missing in Utah, whom I went to school with, named Kayelyn Louder. It has touched my soul to help find her and do my part. On Monday, I looked up where the search was taking place and attended. I wanted to help post flyers.  I was actually surprised how many businesses and people had not even heard abut her disappearance.  Her story is so saddening and tragic. I cant imagine the families pain at this time. The uncertain, the unknown,  and the lack of closure.

>>>Please help keep your eyes open for her<<<


On Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/542274222570458/
#findkayelyn


*^*^*^*^*

Yesterday Chris, I and the kids went on a hike in the mountains behind our house.
 It was beautiful.
The sun was shinning, the sky was Ollie blue, all the leaves were changing from green to a beautiful orange and red, my endorphins were flowing, and I was with my family--well part of them.
I was feeling pretty happy.
I was enjoying that moment in time.

On the hike down my thoughts again turned to Kayelyn and her family. I was thinkning about their excrutiating pain they must be feeling at that same exact moment I was experiencing such joy.
The sadness.
The loss.
 shock
 horror
unknown
the shear PAIN.

It took me back to the moment I found my sweet boy lifeless......that intense pain and terror, 
those feelings instantly flooded over my entire body. 
Not a pleasant feeling. and very undesirable.

How can someone be hurting so badly in a particular moment in time--while someone else is experiencing such joy???
It doesn't seem fair.
Well, It's not.

It baffles my mind to think about this too much. 
I just don't understand it.


But I will say, 
I feel much stronger and healthier than the day I found Ollie. That day obviously changed my entire course of who I am--my soul and heart are forever changed.I hope I can continue to move forward in my healing process.

I pray for Kayelyn's safe return home to her family. It is in Gods hands and He is the only one who knows where she is. Please Pray for her too.

No comments:

Post a Comment