Friday, October 19, 2012

Thankful

So my life is not all sad...I do have so many things to be thankful for and I really need to appreciate what I do have. We are so blessed! Going through this trial it's horrible and the hardest thing I have gone through but it could always be worse...
We have our sweet Poppy who we adore and she adores us right back!
And Ms. Poppy has her brothers beautiful blue eyes!
I have a wonderful husband and father to my children! This is just a funny picture Chris put her like this and she was stuck...he really is such a loving, and fun daddy!
Chris sure adores and love his children! He takes care of us very well!
I have a wonderful family who supports us. Chris' family is so supportive too, just dont have a picture of them (well an appropriate picture...(heather and wendy.lol..)
These special children call and sing an opera song to us everyday and they never stop smiling and loving life...they sure warm my heart and are truly from heaven