Friday, December 21, 2012

--A child of God--

LOVE THIS! THANKS LYNETTE FOR SENDING IT!
 
I am a child of God and He has called me home.
My earthly journey's through but still, I do not walk alone.
He leads me, guides me, walks beside me, helps me find the way.
He welcomed me with open arms, I live with Him today.

I am a child of God and I have gone ahead.
My earthly life was brief but oh, such peace and love you gave.
You loved me, held me, stood beside me and though I cannot stay.
You gave me so much to help me and I live with Him today.

I am a child of God and I will wait for you.
Celestial glory shall be ours, if you can but endure.
I'll lead you, guide you, walk beside you. Help you find the way.
I'll welcome you with open arms, one bright Celestial day."

--Donna Kulliard
We got this picture for Christmas last year(obviously before Ollie passed away) 
 signed by Greg Olsen,...One of my favorite LDS painters.
Wow it is so Ollie. Thanks Greg for being inspired to paint this. It brings me comfort.

1 comment:

  1. Tiffany, I am so glad that you left a message on my blog. I am so sorry for your loss. I pray that you are making it through this holiday season the best you can. I loved what you wrote about drowning and how peaceful it is. I remember always questioning if Jayci suffered. But I know that she was gone before she hit the water. I know this because when the funeral director was working on her body he said that there was hardly any water in her lungs. That through gave me so much peace. I've thoroughly enjoyed my sweet Laney this holiday season as it has brought me comfort. Thanks for leaving a message again. Merry Christmas and May our Heavenly Father be with you!!!
    Love Krissy

    ReplyDelete