Wednesday, December 5, 2012

New Friends and Inspiration

Today I sit here and am so shocked and saddened how many other mothers
 there are who have lost a child. 
WOW. Way.too.many.  So sad
This breaks my heart to know so many feel the way I do, but also brings me sooo much 
comfort to see their strength and courage. I really wouldn't be able to breathe and stand today 
if it weren't for other parents and their shinning example of hope. So I thank you. 
It is so inspiring to read other grieving mothers blogs. 
I truly believe we can bear one anothers burdens.
"Bear one anothers burdens that they may be light"
-Mosiah 18:8 Book of Mormon

I have made many new friends through the loss of Ollie and I have been inspired to do many things. I have also been reconnected with several friends whom I lost touch with over the years. 
For this I am thankful.

I do have to say I feel very blessed to have a sweet angel rooting for me 
and helping me from heaven. Bittersweet of course. Im so sad too.


1 comment:

  1. Heart wrenching. I'm so thankful for your real-ness and grace...you are blessing so many others through your blog. Both those who are needing your strength to help them survive their own grief and those of us who need your example to remind us of how precious every moment with our love ones is. You are a beautiful soul. In my prayers always. xoxo

    ReplyDelete