Sunday, January 27, 2013

Amazing woman-Julie Olsen

I couldn't sleep last night and stayed up reading this incredible woman's journey,
(Julie Olsen) 
through her grief. Her story is so heartbreaking like so many others but she is doing great things. She is stronger than she knows. It is awful to lose a child, even more awful to lose a child and spouse. She inspired me just in the few minutes of reading  her blog and I thought many of you would like to also be inspired by her strength.

Show her love. 
She must feel so alone. 

Read her story, pray for her and learn from her-learn from her was for myself mostly :-)
(Julie I hope you don't mind me sharing your blog)

3 comments:

  1. I just read her blog... it brought tears to my eyes. You are both very strong women! You and Chris can make it through this! I know it! It's hard right now, but you are doing so good.. and you know others have made it through this rough time! You can do anything if you lean on the lord for support! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tiffany. I just read your comments and your blog this morning. I have been thinking about you all day today and your sweet Ollie. Thank you for reaching out to me and I don't mind at all that you shared my blog on your blog. I was going to do the same thing. :) I was inspired by reading about your journey. It's always interesting to read how people grieve and see how they cope. I would never wish this on anyone and I know that with every moment lived we are getting stronger. I know that our sweet boys are doing great things. They must be to be taken so young and so innocent. They were and are perfect. My prayers go out to you and your family.

    With love,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Julie's blog too & commented. What powerful women are given the trial of losing their children & loved ones. It's nice to have this technology where you an find each other & help share the grief. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete