Sunday, January 27, 2013

Thank-you

Thank you to all who haven't forgotten Chris and I in these crazy last 9 months. They have been the hardest and biggest blur. I can't remember certain days and I sit and wonder where those months went. Most of them were spent in a daze or some sort of shock. I am still in that "fuzz". My mind is blown and my heart is broken. I'm tired of grieving. But I must say for myself I do feel a tad bit better than the days that followed the funeral. I was crying from the moment I woke up until I went to bed. So exhausting. Now I don't cry everyday, some days I just get a tear, it's not a sob every minute. Its actually nice to have a break. Grieving is exhausting to say the least. That doesn't mean I miss Ollie less, i think the overall sting and shock has just lessened.

I have to give a shout out to all the other grieving parents. Can I just say a big "WOW" ?
I am amazed with so many of you and your example to me. I need hope and faith right now and I'm leaning on you. THANK-YOU. When this first happened Chris and I said and I still say it daily, "if we hadnt seen others survive this then we wouldn't think it was physically possible". But here we are 9 months later and we are still breathing. We are weak but we are stronger. Chris doesn't think so but he is, we are. He is so strong, but forgets this from time to time.

One more BIG GIGANTIC THANK-YOU to all the anonymous and wonderful people who don't know me, for your more than kind words I receive daily through email. I love you all, really you warm my broken heart. I believe this is how we lighten one another's burdens. 

I pray tonight for Ollie's love to fill my heart (and his daddy's) with his undying love. I pray for faith I will see him again in his perfected, ancient soul. I pray for patience in Gods perfect (but hated sometimes) plan and for Ollie's courage to be transferred to Chris, Poppy and myself.
*We need your help little guy.



Your friend in the world,
Tiffany Barker Hebb
Good night.
It's 1:30am. The latest I have stayed up in years.

8 comments:

  1. You are beacons of light...the both of you. Chris' post broke my heart. Your pain is so divine. The both of you. If anything, that makes you stronger....feeling this Godlike pain. I can imagine you have a much better understanding of what Heavenly Father went through, when He gave His Son. That makes you stronger than most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiffany and Chris,
    you have not been forgotten in our household. The things we go through in this life are hard and yours is hard. You have been such an example to us all and I know that must be so tiring!!! I am sorry you had and continue to have to go through this! I do know that our Savior is there for you and he is the only person who knows exactly what you are going through!! I pray for your family continually and I pray that angels may surround you and boyd you up during this time of healing. You are amazing!!!! I hope you get to feel Ollie near you and get moments of peace!!!! We love you guys!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ever since I came across your blog, I think of you often....even not knowing you. I hope you can feel a giant hug from one mom to another.
    XOX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you so much KM. Yes I feel the love and I appreciate every bit of it.
      xoxo

      Delete
  4. I came across your blog today and have been lost in it for an hour. I know you are good friends with someone I love so much, Angie, and seeing you both go through this is so hard. Your blog is amazing and it brings tears to my eyes. I do not know how you get through this. You and your husband are so strong. Thank you for sharing your words. Thinking of you and praying for you always. xo madi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Madison,
      Too bad you have to read these grieving blogs, and too bad I even have to make a blog about losing my child....but I do hope they inspire you and help you.
      Thank you for your prayers.

      Delete
  5. I came across your blog today and have been lost in it for an hour. I know you are good friends with someone I love so much, Angie, and seeing you both go through this is so hard. Your blog is amazing and it brings tears to my eyes. I do not know how you get through this. You and your husband are so strong. Thank you for sharing your words. Thinking of you and praying for you always. xo madi

    ReplyDelete
  6. because the love was so intense, so is the pain.
    I love you both.

    ReplyDelete