Monday, January 21, 2013

**Keep on keepin on**

The days just keep on going by. Everyday I wake up thinking Ollie will be here-or wishing, and he never is. I feel like my life lately is so just nothing.

I feel blah. 
 lonely.
sad.
longing.
bitterswet.
disappointed.
happy.
love.
blessed.

Since Ollie passed away my outlook on life is different and usually better for the most part, but today its just blah. The sun is shinning and its beautiful. The sky is Ollie blue. My house is warm, Poppy is happy and smiley as always, and Chris is home form work. We even went to eat PHO. All these things are wonderful and I'm so so blessed. But something is always missing and heavy on my heart.

I remember this feeling when I was in junior high and high school as I would get ready to compete in a race. My heart would be pounding. My anticipation would almost knock me to the floor. I almost couldn't breathe with anxiousness and excitement. Burt of course this feeling went away the second I started running....Well grief is somewhat like that. I feel anxious, and I sit and think to myself "why do I feel so anxious and why am I forgetting to breathe?" Then I remember Ollie is not here, Its not like I ever forget but I do forget (only for a brief moment) why I have so much pain. I am not sure how to keep functioning in real life while having this sadness. I  guess I just keep doing what im doing.  Keep on keepin on! And remember to keep running and moving forward.

"If an object experiences no net force, then its velocity is constant: the object is either at rest, or it moves in a straight line with constant speed" ~Newton

Wake up, eat, go to yoga, cook, laundry, breathe, relax, think, mediate, ponder, sing, laugh, love, inspire, get the mail, be inspired, help someone, pay my bills, and most importantly live in the moment. 

As I go through-out my days missing Ollie I really have tried to be in the moment. I am not looking to the future, it hurts too much, and I am not living in the past, it also hurts way too much. Im just here and now. I guess those are my thoughts for today.

Be In The Moment! Be aware of right here and now. Make the best of it!

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*
Thank you self. I needed to hear this.

16 comments:

  1. In the moment is how we all make it through challenges. You are wise to realize that! Has PBS responded about removing the Caillou episode?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No PBS never responded, yet. I hope they do soon. I will do an update when they do.

      Delete
  2. I know that there is no pain or suffering in Heaven but I've always imagined that our loved ones up there do feel anxious, like us down here, sometimes.

    Please don't be too sad.
    Please know I'm so great.
    Please laugh.
    Please explore and see new things.
    Please meet new people.
    Please love big.
    Please know we will see each other one day and it will be amazing.

    Then I think, "I don't want them to feel anxious for me!"

    It helps somedays and I apologize to them the days it doesn't.

    Sending lots of love your way. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get that anxious cant breathe feeling a lot... I could never put it into words why, so thank you! It makes complete se!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Krissy, I dont know if I described it well but I think we feel the same feeling.

      Delete
  4. You're right, if we are not living in the concious moment, then we are living an unconcious life. What a waste & we are missing so many beautiful things right here in our present moment. The "anonymous" poster said some amazing things. I love thinking our angels say some of those things to us. Thank you for the reminders to "keep on keeping on". Love you & your beautiful self.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's ok to feel lonely. Sad. Disappointed. Blah. Happy. All of those feelings will help you to get through.
    Thinking of you.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello sweetheart. i think you are doing an amazing job on just keep going. you are the only one that can tell you where you need to be. its okay to be all of what you have said. i think the world of you and hope that i can learn to follow your example better. you love without end and you give endlessly. you are doing more than i think i would be if i were in your place. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angela, Your words are so kind. Your stronger than you even know. Love ya girl!

      Delete
  7. I needed to read this today Tiff! You continue to teach me so much about being PRESENT and in the moment. I think you are doing a great job of "keeping on going". Love and prayers for you and Chris! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. just stumbled on your blog tonight and wow...your story, Ollie's story.
    I'll just sit here and weep for you...May God comfort you. Praying from Indiana.

    ReplyDelete