Wednesday, February 20, 2013

its just too much

yeah pretty much i'm sad. i haven't written on my blog because its just too much. its too much to sit and think about having a son named Ollie. to write about him and even thinking about him just brings sadness to my heart and now hes not here. it just hurts my heavy heart. i can't write about him.  i have been having nightmares about him. i wish i would have beautiful dreams about him and where he is. i just wish. wishes don't come true sometimes. but i am praying for peace and a happy dream. it will come, i just know it. fyi-life is not a perfect fairy-tale. i really use to think this. but i do see so much beauty amidst the dark. poppy. chris. my family. ocean. blue sky. flowers. sunshine. my home. true friends. so much to love and enjoy. but oh so sad at the same time. im trying to go on. im really fighting this demon. i will win. it will not bring me down. i will rise above and be made stronger then ever. but for now i am weak.

on a happy note:
chris and i went to the ocean yesterday. it was so sunny and beautiful. my parents called and said they put money in our account so we could have a fun day. wow. thank you parents. its the little things. we went to the ocean and hiked along the coast. we felt OLLIE near us and we sure enjoyed the sun on our cold-white-oregon-skin. the beauty was much needed. sitting at home day after day sure does get my spirits down, so this hike was very much enjoyed. POPPY was so pleasant (as usual) she loved every minute of her daddy hiking with her close to his heart. on the hike, chris and i talked about ollie, god and heaven a lot. it was nice. we felt so relaxed as we watched the ocean roaring and ever so powerfully breaking on the steep cliffs below. it was one of the best days i have had in a very long time. we finished off the day with a nice dinner at skooners.

i really believe this is how i will get through my grief and enjoy this life. nature and my family.
here are some pictures. enjoy the beautiful colors.



Cove Lookout
waiting patiently for us to load the car






it was a happy day









she loved snuggling her dad








Ollie was shinning through




skooners restaurant


cooked oysters with spinach, grilled onions and bacon. yum



**************************************************************************************************



on another happy note:
the other day i was sobbing. i decided to plead with heavenly father to lighten my burden, i was at my wits end. i just needed strength to get through that day. i was falling and sinking. i live minute to minute sometimes. then my sweet Christopher showed up with a dozen yellow roses. they sure warmed my heart. we think as i was praying ollie ran over and told his daddy that his momma was having a hard day. ollie and god are aware of us.



my sweet friend ANGIE had these made for me. i love them.

15 comments:

  1. I am so glad you had a good day!! Nature and family are the things that can heal any broken heart! You can make it through this and we are all here to help you! I loved all the pictures you took. It looks like a very pretty place to be! Poppy even looked like Ollie sometimes.. which is always a good thing!! I love you all and can't wait to see you soon! My thoughts, energy, and prayers are always with you. oxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i so love you tiffany, i wish i could hug you, i am so glad that you had a happy day. loved the pictures.. i think about you all the time and pray for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what beautiful pictures. its ok to have realy hard days sweetheart. i feel like a silly goose to even tell you that but i know we all have a heavy heart for you so i could only imagine how yours must be. its great to be able to get out as a family and enjoy nature. there is only one other place i feel close to the Lord (the temple) other than that its all about nature. i look out and feel him and know he is listening and feeling my heart as well. i wish i had more money than we do right now and i would come visit. hopefuly soon and i wish i could help you out. i love you and think of you daily. xoxoxoxo!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're such a great friend Angela! Yes it was a great day. Love you

      Delete
  4. Loved the pictures of you guys at the coast. I love going to the coast. It has always been a place for me to re-energize. I am glad that you felt the same way. I also love the rings! They are wonderful. Sending lots of love your way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you Tiff, I have been thinking a lot about how life is not a perfect fairy-tale and how life doesn't always go as planned... It is such a hard pill to swallow. At least we have our Heavenly Father and family to help brighten our lives and get us through such trying times. I am always thinking of you and your beautiful family, I hope there are more bright days than there are dark.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim. Yes glad we have our knowledge of the gospel and heavenly fathers love. miss you

      Delete
  6. WOW! What a beautiful post! The money we sent was worth every penny & money we couldn't have spent better. Thank you for the pictures. Thank you for always being honest & writing your feelings. Thank you for my 2 precious grandchildren that i miss every single day. Thank you for being strong & continuing to inspire others. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. PS in the 7th picture from the bottom, Chris & Poppy have the exact same face. cute! & are those the pants you made for her?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous family. Thank you for sharing your heart...and your day at the seashore (I am craving the sea right now!) It was inspiring to read you describe how you "see so much beauty amidst the dark"...in essence, counting your blessings. That is a healthy and vital exercise in the darkness. You are a treasure, Tiffany.
    ~ Julie (VN's Gram)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am glad that you had a great day! Your hike looks beautiful. I love listening and watching the waves crash. Poppy's hair looks so sweet and soft. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thinking about you guys and sending love

    ReplyDelete