Wednesday, February 20, 2013

**Powerful Thoughts**

Radiating energy affects everyone...

"Research involving over 1700 experiments, demonstrates that the DNA in living cells can communicate with other nearby cells through the transmission of energy in the form of light. These results indicate that cells can communicate with one another independently of bio-chemistry and of organ systems such as the circulatory system, nervous system, or immune system."
-Leonard Laskow-Healing with Love.


"When your intention is to transfer loving energy there is no way you can fail...because in the subtle realms intention is action."
-Leonard Laskow

I believe so many of you have transferred your loving energy through your kind words. We can literately share our love and light with others around us.


****************************************************


Something I have been thinking a lot about lately, due to a question on my friends blog.
Read more about my friends story here.

 **QUESTION:
Why do you pray? 

The day Ollie died I have never prayed so much or so deeply. I never wanted anything more than for my baby to start breathing again. I have my own thoughts and answers I have received in the last few weeks, so just tell me why YOU pray.



7 comments:

  1. I pray to feel closer to God. I don't want to feel alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i pray for lots and lots of reasons. one to have inspiration to say the right things to you and your family. i try to be as selfless as i can in my prayers in hope to have a change in my heart. sometimes i pray for myself too. just today i needed the Lords help to feel weel enough to even get out of bed just to even use the bathroom let alone to be a mom and a wife. thank heavens the Lord is always on our side or i would not be who i am nor would i be where i am. The lord has carried me through some realy dark times (some my own choices) and some really heart broken times. the answers to my prayers have never come as i thought they would though. some from even more challenges on top of what i was in need of. i pray all the time and in all locations. it has brought the greatest of comfort. thank you for your blog as hard and painful as it may be. i hope that dopesnt sound selfish... i love you and wish i could hug you every time you need one. chris as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pray because it makes me feel better. I know there is a loving, caring, tender Father in Heaven who loves & cares about me. He loves me as much as I love my children. probably more because he does it perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pray to try to connect myself with god. I pray so he'll know me better and so I can know him. I plead for His help to be more like his Son. I pray to be inspired to know how to be a better mom, wife, and friend. But mostly I think I pray to try to figure out what God's will is for me....I wish I could plan out every step but I know that His plan will happen and I pray that I will know and accept it so I can become the person he knows I can become while on this earth. When I pray it put eternity in a better perspective...that this life is a time to get ready for my real life!
    Love you Tiff...you are so dear to my heart and I pray for you every day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tiffany - I loved having you sitting next to me last night. Also, I want you to know that your prayer request did not go unheeded and I will be praying for you as you requested...much the same way I pray for my Jenny. You, too, are in my heart.
    ~ Julie (VN's Grammy)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great question. I've thought about it a lot since I read your post. I pray because I need to tell God what's on my mind and in my heart. He has heard some very raw emotion from me through the years, but I think also some thank yous. Praying allow me to be completely honest about myself-needs, wants, anger, confusion, joy. There were times I didn't pray-I was so angry with life I bottled everything up and hid. Hid from family, friends and God what I was experiencing. But, that only hurt me. Pray when you are able. It will help you understand yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a great question. Unfortantly I did not know the power of prayer until a few years back. I pray to God to help me with this crazy life that we have down here on Earth. Its like a drug, I need it daily to help me grieve help me so I don't get anxiety over life's paths. I know out of anyone, he is the only one that will never judge me he will always be by my side even if I choose to do wrong in the end. He relieves all pain and sorrow from inside my soul, and keeps me up float. That is why I pray. Yeah sometimes I do get frustrated when I keep praying over and over for the same thing and don't get my answer, but I know one day it will hit me and I will get it. I love you girl and your little family. I know Ollie is with you and lives through your little Poppy. God be with you and your little family, and always Ollie.
    xoxo
    Sheena

    ReplyDelete