Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Liebster Award

  1. If you had to change your name, what would you want it to be? Why? A name that meant something special in another language, like Sundara in Sanskrit means beautiful. 

  2. If you could travel in time, where in time would you go? Why? I would fast forward to a time when I am with all my family in heaven and I feel complete. 
  3. What can you say to me? (anything random?) Live in the moment.
  4. Do you believe in life after death? Yes I totally do. (not saying I don't doubt some days) A piece of my heart is there waiting.
  5. Who inspires you? Why? Not one person in general, but many. I try to be inspired by each person I meet. Learn from them and take something from them with me to share with others.

  6. What is something that you have always wanted to try? To try and learn to play the piano.

  7. What is your favorite food? My favorite type is India and my favorite food item is goat cheese.
  8. What would people do to make you happy and smile? Share their knowledge of canning, gardening, mothering, self sufficiency, and budgeting.

  9. If you could write one law what would it be? To have every single washing machine have a lock on it. And that no child could die before their parents.

  10. What is your favorite fruit? Do you think it is cool when it is color pink? Red Papaya with lilikoi and lime-used to hate papaya.

  11. Are you a morning person? Yes. I love to see the morning as the sun comes up, its just so heavenly.
    *Thanks Alannas momma. http://foreverbabyalanna.blogspot.ca/

     Liebster Award is like a cross between a chain letter and an award given by bloggers to bloggers; ("Liebster" is a German word and it means sweetheart, beloved person, darling) Yey!! ♥♥♥
    Tagging: I know you're all busy. Don't feel like you have to do this. Just if you want.
    RULES:

    This award is given to new or up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The award is then passed along to other bloggers in the same category to help spread the word and support one another.

    1. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
    2. Then, create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
    3. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
    4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
    5. No tag backs.
      My questions for you:
    1- Sunset or sunrise?
    2-Hot or cold weather?
    3-Pink or purple?
    4-Fast or slow paced?
    5-Reading or cooking?
    6-Homebody or traveler?
    7-Spicy or mild? 
    8-Talker or listener?
    9-Organized or chaotic?
    10-Hot chocolate or tea?
    11-Bath or shower?

3 comments:

  1. thats such a cute idea. love you lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i took the liberty to read the blogs you tagged in this post and now i cant stop crying. such broken hearts you all have. i am really so sorry for all of you. my heart just aches. if there is anything you know of that i can do for any of you please let me know and i will make sure it is done. i admire your strength and courage you she on a daily basis. i love you and your family so dearly and hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you sweet mama. I am truly honored :)

    Hugs,
    Trisha

    ReplyDelete