Friday, February 1, 2013

Happy

I love my children and wish they were both here with us. Ollie is not and never will be physically. I do feel him near though.. I can't post enough pictures of him. Nothing will ever be enough until I'm with him. My precious Ollie-pop, we miss you.




This picture makes me so happy when I see it. We were on the airplane going to Utah just 2 weeks before he died. I would hold up my Iphone and we would make faces at the camera. He copied every face I made. What a sweetie!



 This picture shows how much he loved to help. He loved anything outside. He loved boy things like hammers! I guess we have a lot of pictures in his blue jacket, so we made blue his color and now we call it "Ollie-blue"!



 This picture shows how sweet he was/is and his precious face. He was such a gentle boy and very obedient. Miss that face.


You can see how much he loved disc-golf. He was just learning to throw the discs with his daddy. We took his so many times to play. He always loved every minute of it. We carried him most of the time, but he did walk a lot of the long course. What a trooper! Look where his finger is...cute.

10 comments:

  1. He is precious!!!!!! Sending you a hug today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiffany, I love looking at pictures of Ollie... he is just SO cute!! I know they will never be enough, but I hope all of these beautiful memories you have of him bring you comfort and joy. I think maybe they're just a little preview of all the fun times that are in store for you <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love all these pictures! Some of them I had never seen! That is so cute where his finger is... always discovering new things!! I love how he would make the same face you did and want to play the games his dad played. He wanted to be just like you guys... you are awesome parents! oxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite is his finger in the rock.... So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these pictures are so sweet. You can tell in these, that he is such a sweet boy. I love the one in his carseat. I'm sure you want to kiss that little face soo bad. & his little finger, it's just so cute. Thanks! sending loves to you too~

    ReplyDelete
  6. What happiness that precious little boy brought with him! And what joy you gave him as his momma. I don't know if I told you but I ALWAYS looked up to you and your mothering. I could tell the time and care you put into loving and rearing your little man. Thanks for sharing that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all the love everyone. His finger is my favorite one too! And thanks Julie for thee nice compliment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pictures you share of Ollie. I always spend so much time looking at them and just taking in how sweet and perfect he is. Such a special little boy chosen to come to such a special mother and father. You inspire me with all the things you did with him. Sending love and hugs to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. im so glad you take the time to share all you have of him. how brave and strong you are. xoxoxo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet little guy! Those pictures are precious, he's extra adorable in every one of them.

    ReplyDelete