Thursday, March 21, 2013

*Super Interesting*

March 22nd....is  

WORLD WATER DAY.

Ok weird.

My brother CODY JAMES is totally involved in saving lives, by building wells to provide clean WATER with his company (read more about them here) PEOPLE WATER. Dirty water is killing people. Clean water can and will save lives.

Ok. Weird again.

Ollie's accident was in water the day after WORLD WATER DAY.

Water water water. I am surrounded with water.

No Coincidence that Cody is saving lives with water and that I am also trying to save lives from a water hazard.

WATER CAN TAKE A LIFE.  BUT CLEAN WATER CAN SAVE A LIFE.

I see great things in the future....

Watch People Waters latest video http://www.youtube.com/user/PEOPLEWATERtm
Listen to the kids chanting at the end!! so precious and sweet.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Tiffany,
    I wanted to tell you that I'm thinking of you and praying for you. I also felt I wanted to share with you my experience with loss. I shared this with Vienne's mom and I hope it helps. Back in 2001, I lost my baby at 22 weeks. I was consumed with guilt and grief about what I did or didn't do that day. A few days later, our bishop came over and asked how I was doing? Immediately I started saying how I should have done this or I should have done that or if only I hadn't stopped at this store or called the doctor earlier. My bishop stopped me midsentence and said STOP! He asked me to look at him directly in the eyes as he spoke to me. He said, "Melissa, if the Lord wanted your baby to still be with us, then he would be here. But for some reason, he is not and IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT." He said that from this time forward, to not blame myself and to have faith in His plan for me and someday we will understand His purposes. When he left, I felt such a big burden lifted. I still had bad days but it really helped. Tiffany, your sweet boy's death IS NOT YOUR FAULT. As my bishop said, if Ollie was supposed to be here, he would be! I wish we knew why Heavenly Father wanted him back so soon. I'm sure you have a purpose to help someone else and save lots of little ones from the dangers in the laundry room. I will be thinking of you tomorrow and praying for you to receive the comfort and peace that you deserve. Love and hugs from Melissa Sullivan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that was such a great thing to realize. How awesome is it that Cody and you are saving lives with water.. You're amazing keep going and trying to make this world a better place!! Love you

    ReplyDelete