Friday, April 12, 2013

I love pictures

Had seen these pictures of sweet Ollie in a while...

My two brothers and sister with Ollie at the Harry Potter movie!




Looks like Poppy!


*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*


Chris came in the house and said lets go truffle hunting...
so we got our gloves and boots, and left that next minute.  We sure have a nice time together being in nature and getting dirty. Its so peaceful, and fun too!




Chris loves little critters.


My mushroom-master-hippie husband. A giant puff ball.

******************************************************************************


Through my grief:

* I have become more aware of what to do for others when they lose someone.
* I can empathize with other mothers who are grieving.
* I have gained a closer relationship with Heavenly Father.
* My faith has grown.
* My knowledge of the gospel has deepened.
* My prayers are more real and raw.