Saturday, April 6, 2013

Just some memories of Ollie

These are some pictures of when we first moved to Oregon. It was pretty rainy most days, but Ollie and I went on bike rides anyway. I would pull him in our bike trailer. We did stay home most days and just play together. I will forever cherish these precious moments with my sweet Ollie. I cant wait to hold and kiss him forever.

*16 Months*
Our house is usually cold, so this was normal to wear a winter hat.


Oh those eyes...miss that sweet face. Looks like Poppy. He was so independent.

He loved being outside. He was watching the rain drip off the house.


Such a sweet tempered little guy. Miss his presence in my life.
We couldnt wait for summer in Oregon, we were so excited to play in our backyard.


My little nature lover!

Seaside, Oregon. It was soooo cold, but he loved playing in the sand.

On our routine bike ride. Even in the rain. Hes eating his raisins and pretzels.

He loved the kitties. He would drag them by their tale, they didnt mind.

Sweet and gentle  Ollie Kai.

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful precious boy. And, oh my how much Poppy looks like him...even the way she holds her mouth is similar to what I see in his pics. Beautiful babes you have, my dear. Beautiful. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when you post pictures and stories about Ollie. I love to hear about the fun things that he did and the precious memories that you have of times spent with him. He is such a special, special little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Agree wholeheartedly with Kelli. I love reading stories about Ollie and seeing pictures.

    What an awesome little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how sweet. thank you for sharing. i too love looking at pice of him. poppy too. you are so brave to express what you remember about him, your memories and all the fun stories. more so the feeling you feel now that he is an Angel. once again i am so sorry that you and your family are having to figure out how to live a new life with out him. how hard it must be. you are so strong and amazing. you are doing such a great job. poppy is just adorable and i know where she get it from. lol. hope you have a happy day. love you ;)

    ReplyDelete