Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Everythings going to be alright

Little Loxx has not been sleeping as I have mentioned several times, he wakes up every 2-3 hours all.night.long. Having an infant for so long is wonderful, but so tiring at the same time. I have been wanting some relief and sleep.
I finally decided to call the doctor. I have tried EVERYTHING natural and exhausted my resources- I am not one to run to the doc, I try to do my own healing and research first. The doctor got him right in yesterday and I met with the PA. I told him what was going on. Basically the short of it was that Loxxley has been conditioned to wake up and nurse back to sleep. Since NICU living wakes them so often-for good reasons, they still practice this several months later. I can either wake up every 2-3 hours and feed him quickly back to sleep, or try letting him fuss a bit back to sleep and soothe himself. The PA said that either choice will be hard, but in the end he will be just fine.

little peanut has come so far

After 10 months of having a high maintenance newborn child, I have finally realized a few things:
-EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE ALRIGHT!
-My motherly instinct usually prove to be spot on.
-God is aware and active in our lives and so is Ollie.
-Ollie left this earth too soon,  he knew how badly we needed another boy, so he sent Loxxley 3 months early!!!
-I need to chill out.
-I NEED TO PRAY MORE AND DEMAND FOR ANGELS TO BE ROUND ABOUT ME AND LIFT ME UP.



No comments:

Post a Comment