Saturday, December 20, 2014

Life, what is it anyway?

Why, as humans do we constantly try to figure out the meaning of life? I think we naturally want something more than this life can offer. We want to understand others, ourselves and God.
We want something deeper, more meaningful, and more fulfilled.

Why do we want to know heaven?

Since the Egyptians, humans have been sending prayers heavenward in hopes of learning something of that place. We have no pictures of heaven and no scientific evidence-I think our minds are not capable of expressing this beauty and pure happiness if we saw it.

A yoga pose you should practice.
Reaching heavenward.
Opening up your heart.
What is God?

I have been thinking about this. 

God is all knowing.
Lover of love.
Perfected.
He is the light.
He is the creator.
The Father.
Emanuel.
Elohim.
Shalom.
Jehovah.

I have been reading some things-just a few....I have found something I have never thought much about. 
For some reason it hit me today.
The purpose for Jesus Christ to come to earth was to remove our sins and walk with us in times of trial and allow us to be resurrected beings and live life eternal. 
Also, He came to teach us about the Father, so we could love him like he does. So we could one day be as he is. I think we can not obtain pure happiness and life eternal unless we are at a level of spirituality as the Father.

Spirituality is transformation.
meaning to life.
a stress reliever.

"In that sense Jesus did not come to improve God’s view of man nearly so much as He came to improve man’s view of God and to plead with them to love their Heavenly Father as He has always and will always love them. The plan of God, the power of God, the holiness of God, yes, even the anger and the judgment of God they had occasion to understand. But the love of God, the profound depth of His devotion to His children, they still did not fully know—until Christ came."
-Jeffery Holland

The world today and since the beginning of time was been in a fallen state. We must work everyday until we take our last breath to become better, more loving, more gentle, more patient.--Chris brought it to my attention, that some people are okay with not becoming better, they are content with themselves-- I am not one of those) We are all born with the light of Christ, but must fight against the natural man-who is an enemy to God.

I am getting all spiritual, I know. I can't help it. 

I think Ollie is at a level of spirituality I will not obtain in this life. 
His spirit is at a consciousness I long for.
the happiness.
the love.
the un-judging.
the all knowing.
the joy.


I can only dream of this happiness and try daily to achieve it.

//Remember, live everyday likes its your last//



No comments:

Post a Comment