Tuesday, December 30, 2014

The Hebbs

My blog in the last 2.5 years has mostly been about my grief journey and a lot of it has been very dark and very depressing, there has also been a lot of underlying HOPE. I think it's VERY healthy for the soul to get thoughts out of the brain, they tend to get all jumbled and it makes it harder to see what is really going on. Sometimes I don't write because, I feel I am too depressing, sometimes I don't write because, I feel my blog should just be about grieving, or often times, I just don't care to write.....

It's just about my life.

It's my journal, and if it helps others along the way, then its all worth it!

Thank you for reading and being apart of my journey.

So, today I am sharing some pictures-a lot of pictures, of the simple, but meaningful Christmas and holiday season we had together as a family and the love we felt for Jesus Christ.
Jesus taught, “I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life." (John 8:12)--Ollie being in heaven now has put a whole new meaning on death, life, heaven, hell, paradise, Jesus, God, families, and the eternities. I want to KNOW every.single.thing about these places and people. I want to know what Ollie is experiencing and doing. This scripture brings a lot of light into my life and leads my every thought back to my sweet Ollie-boy.

Oh, how I wonder what paradise is like?

One day I will know.
One day we all will know.
And it will be mighty glorious!!!

*****


//December picture over-load//
Cutting of the $10 'Perfect' Christmas Tree!




Yes, Chris carried it all by himself while I struggled to get the kids back to the car...

And of course we had to dress Loxxers up like a lumber-jack


Christmas Peanut-Cracker

Poppy wants to be a ballerina one day


Poppy's first ginger bread house from grandma and grandpa


The 'perfect' tree, well maybe not, it had not back branches so we called it the 'corner tree'


Napa, CA, She loves the simple things



Pho bowls made by uncle Brent


Crabbing at Dillon Beach








The view Chris has quite frequently...


Snuggles with daddy

Namaste, of course displayed by Poppy!

Christmas Eve hike with our new friends around Spooner Lake


Christmas Eve jammies, fondue and crab dinner




Santa and the reindeer food, of course!
And the reindeer left real poop on our kitchen floor


Christmas morning

The most precious gift, Ollie got an official plaque for his mission call to heaven!!!


Crabbing again at Dillon Beach




*****

“For as in Adam all die, 
even so in Christ shall all be made alive.” 
(1Corin. 15:22)




















No comments:

Post a Comment