Friday, January 9, 2015

Peace

Last week was bad...I had a head cold and the kids did too. 
We were all just so tired.
 Of course, Chris was out of town the entire week too. 
The house was chaotic and a total mess.
 The animals were all getting them selves into trouble, we have 2 cats and 2 dogs....
I am glad that week is on the past.

I feel much better today. 
We got some much needed sunshine at Lake Tahoe with nice friends!
55 degrees!





*****

Yesterday I set myself up a mediation station/chill out lounge/zen bar/prayer space.

It is very nice!
I love that quote, "The quiter you become, the more you can hear".

This week I am working on becoming quieter to really hear what God and the universe needs to tell me. 

***Has anyone had good experience with their meditation/prayer/writing corner?
Please share.




No comments:

Post a Comment