Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Healing

Yesterday and today turned out to be far better than I could have ever expected. I honestly can't believe the strength I have felt in the last two days....a lot of kind souls must be offering prayers on our behalf---we sure feel them. 
>>>God is good<<<
I really can't help but acknowledge God for the things in my life. 
He has a plan, I just feel it.
He has healed me and guided me.
The strength I get is from the one on high.
It is very interesting to me that the lower and harder you fall the higher you will climb due to the strength you have received after fighting your battle.  
"Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls;
the most massive characters are seared with scars."
-Kahlil Gibran

I am STRONG and so are each and every one of you reading this.
Have some faith in yourself. 
 
^^^^^^^^^^

Yesterday sweet Poppy woke up asking if she could get her ears pierced. She has actually asked for months but, never really wanted to when it came down to it. 
I don't think for a second that it was a coincidence that she asked. We had wanted to do some special things as a family and this was just that. 

She got a tiny star earring.

How can we not have a good day with little missy in our lives.....
We also went to dinner at a new restaurant and a man without any children just adored Poppy and told her if he had children like Poppy he would have 10. I think it warmed this old mans heart and he wanted to buy Poppy pink ice cream....so he did. 
What a kind gentleman.
^^^^^^^^^^
One of my favorite songs lately...thanks Carly! 
Lennon and Maisy.  
 


No comments:

Post a Comment